SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Thorpy's gone mad/ built too many effects thread!! Part one

ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6222
edited July 2015 in FX £ tFB Trader
Well i thought I'd create a monster thread of the effects I'm selling. All prices include special delivery and are discounted against the Ebay listings that they are also for sale in. All prices assume payment will be made via paypal gift too.

I've built tons of effects lately, its a bit of therapy for me. But now i really need to clear the decks. if you are interested PM me. enjoy!!

BYOC TRIBOOST £75
Fuzz factory Clone £60
Gamma ray Green triangle Muff with Light up LED KNOBS £75

Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DeijavooDeijavoo Frets: 3298
    Ooh, how micro is that SHO?
  • ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6222
    edited September 2014 tFB Trader
    Deijavoo said:
    Ooh, how micro is that SHO?
    @deijavoo its about the same size as a mooer pedal. Just not made in china :)
    Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
    tFB Trader
    BUMP
     double Super hard on added

• frictionfractionfrictionfraction Frets: 402
    edited October 2014
    Is the boost either one or can they be stacked? Is it basically gain and master for each channel
    tFB Trader
    Is the boost either one or can they be stacked?
    they can be stacked, sound great too - gets into overdrive territory if you dime channel one and go more restrained on channel two
  • If you'd added that earlier I'd have probably taken that off you too!
    tFB Trader
    If you'd added that earlier I'd have probably taken that off you too!
    @smudge_lad i only just built it and finished testing it........ i can still post next week though...
  • don't tempt me, ha ha!

So, it can also be thought of like a Zvex Super Duper with an extra gain control added? I've always wanted to try a super duper!
    tFB Trader
    don't tempt me, ha ha!

So, it can also be thought of like a Zvex Super Duper with an extra gain control added? I've always wanted to try a super duper!

That's right, I was gonna build it as a super duper, but I thought why not add an extra volume. The increase in flexibility is pretty great it means you can get loads of tone out of two clean boosts. From sparkle to fatness to overdrive too.
  • Another question. So you can use one channel as straight clean boost and then use the second to add a bit of middy gain?
    tFB Trader
    Another question. So you can use one channel as straight clean boost and then use the second to add a bit of middy gain?

Yes you can do that as well as have boost on boost, low gain that's fattened etc.its quite flexible
    tFB Trader
    BUMP still selling these, pm me if you fancy anything listed.
    tFB Trader
    bump
  • fretmeisterfretmeister Frets: 24680
    Quite tempted by the Fuzz Factory.

That's a far more sensible pedal shape. Tell me more!!
    tFB Trader
    Quite tempted by the Fuzz Factory.

That's a far more sensible pedal shape. Tell me more!!
    @fretmeister the circuit is the same, the guts are as tidy as you can see and the sounds you can get are just as wacky and weird as the ZVEX original. The pedal uses New OLD STOCK PNP transistors and fits on your board easily with the minimum of fuss. 
  • mrn1989mrn1989 Frets: 240
    @thorpy6 il take the dr boogie pm paypal details, thanks
    Fretboard Feedback https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/58705/  ALSO Over 500+ 100% feedback eBay transactions 
    tFB Trader
    @mrn1989  PM'd
    tFB Trader
    bump

tFB Trader
    Bump
    tFB Trader
    triangle psycho muff still available