SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Wanted gibson les paul goldtop with p90s

Bit of a long shot but thought may as well give it ago, looking for a Gibson les paul goldtop with p90s, ideal would be a classic or standard may consider a studio or a tribute.

In exchange I have the following guitars/things  if there is any thing/things you'd consider in trade

Gretsch Tenessee Rose
Gretsch G5422G-12 
Mosrite Ranger Mark I
Gibson SG Special 
Bigsby b6 
Dimarzio k10
Duncan designed hb103 set

Photos will follow if Any interest 
May be able to get some cash too. Let me know if you have anything 

I'm in margate 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• VoxmanVoxman Frets: 4919
    I started out with nothing..... but I've still got most of it left (Seasick Steve)
  • sawyersawyer Frets: 732
    Jordans guitars had one
  • jimmyguitarjimmyguitar Frets: 2479
    Just a heads up in case you don’t know, mini humbuckers are the same size as p90’s so a deluxe may also fit the bill as you can swap out to p90’s! 
  • Just a heads up in case you don’t know, mini humbuckers are the same size as p90’s so a deluxe may also fit the bill as you can swap out to p90’s! 
    I hadn't thought about that, but I seem to remember Stephen Malkmus using an original deluxe with p90s in when he first went solo