SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

[SOLD] Gibson Les Paul Jr. Billie Joe Armstrong Sunburst

conkerandcoconkerandco Frets: 38
edited March 2023 in Guitars £
Here is a well-loved 2012 Gibson Billie Joe Armstrong Les Paul Jr. in sunburst. I bought it new in early 2013, at the time it was the last one I could find for sale in Europe after the model was discontinued.

As evident in the photos, it's been well loved and has dents / dings / scratches all over, however structurally it's sound - no headstock cracks / breaks or issues around the neck pocket. A case queen it is not - although the sought-after leopard skin case is of course included.

Some other notes:
- There is some very nice (yet hard to photograph) finish checking on the top
- Moderate fret wear
- Some finish damage along the edge of the fretboard, although not noticeable whilst playing
- Electronics all ok. Original Gibson H-90 (P-90 with dummy coil stack for hum reduction)
- Output jack plate is cracked - happy to replace prior to purchase

I have taken a bunch of photos here to try and document the extent of the wear: https://imgur.com/a/fqOwgx4

The going rate for this model seems to have been on the up over recent years - Reverb suggesting the high-end is >£2k.

Given the wear, I'm looking for £1300

Can ship to UK mainland for +£25, collection from South Cambridgeshire, or could drive to meet within a reasonable distance.
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments