SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Tone knob for old Yamaha Sf (SG ones might fit too?)

drawisdrawis Frets: 6
edited March 2023 in Guitars £
Hello,

I can't bear to let my old Super Flighter go through life with this damage. It's got through the last 40 odd years without some idiot (that would be me) dropping it!

Has anybody either got, or know where I could obtain, some knobs for this guitar?

Hen's teeth I think.

Thanks all in advance

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• KittyfriskKittyfrisk Frets: 20171
    As you say, rare  & very spendy even if available. For example these look very similar but would be $100 plus duty etc. s  http://www.music-trade.co.jp/JVsparepartsII.html
    I'd be inclined to replace the existing set with bell or speed knobs & keep the remaining originals just in case.
  • timbuk02timbuk02 Frets: 273
    You might have more luck looking / asking for knobs from an SA. I'm pretty sure they are the same, like here.

I say this because I'm after a black skirted set for my SA - I thought they only existed in gold, until spotted them on a (white) SuperFlighter on ebay. So I assume the black ones only ever came on the SF.