SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Headrush Backpack

PhilMPhilM Frets: 279
edited March 2023 in Misc £
https://www.headrushfx.com/backpack
Massive bag/backpack (680 x 380 x 230mm), with some really well-thought-out features. Easily swallows a 600x320mm pedalboard in the main section (with approx. 100mm of height available - although you'd probably squeeze more in because of the foam), and then you've got the medium compartment (370 x 330 x 80mm) on the front and the smaller top pouch. There's also a few zip-up pockets inside for smaller bits. Originally designed for the Headrush range of products (the foam blocks enable you to adjust the internal dimensions to suit different combinations), I used to use this to hold my pedalboard and all my cables etc in one bag. I could do smaller gigs in one trip from the car with this on my back. The backpack straps unclip and stow inside the bag if you'd prefer to carry it instead. In as-new condition despite being gigged regularly between May 21 and Sept 22.

Was £120 when new, happy to let this go for £60. Would prefer collection (Swindon/Didcot-ish/Kidlington) but am also happy to look into shipping options if required. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments