SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS or Trade: Brunetti XL R-evo LTD (sold)

StevepageStevepage Frets: 3133
edited March 2023 in Amps £
Looking to move this sweet looking amp. Very rare as Brunetti only made 50 of them, this being no.10. 

Here's Brunetti's manual to go with it

http://www.brunetti.it/MANUALS/ENG/XL LTD - ENG.pdf

As close to mint condition as you can get. Comes with the built like a tank footswitch and Brunetti cover. 

One of the best clean tones of any Hi-Gain amp I've ever had as well as very expressive and clear hi-gain tones. Only moving on because I'd really like to get my hands on a Marshall JVM or Peavey JSX again.

So to sell, £500 or trade for a JVM/DSL or JSX. Located in Leighton Buzzard so would prefer collection or meet up. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• andyg_prsandyg_prs Frets: 60
    I'm a lunchbox amp kind of guy now....but that looks like an amazing price for someone!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • StevepageStevepage Frets: 3133
    Yeah it’s difficult to price these as they’re rare but I’ve priced it well below the sold prices I’ve seen on reverb etc. 
    bump
    Bump
  • DevforDevfor Frets: 0
    Stevepage said:
    Looking to move this sweet looking amp. Very rare as Brunetti only made 50 of them, this being no.10. 

As close to mint condition as you can get. Comes with the built like a tank footswitch and Brunetti cover. 

One of the best clean tones of any Hi-Gain amp I've ever had as well as very expressive and clear hi-gain tones. Only moving on because I'd really like to get my hands on a Marshall JVM or Peavey JSX again.

So to sell, £500 or trade for a JVM/DSL or JSX. Located in Leighton Buzzard so would prefer collection or meet up. 
    Willing to ship to USA? I’m looking for one of these. -Devlin
    Devfor said:
    Stevepage said:

Willing to ship to USA? I’m looking for one of these. -Devlin
    Sorry no Devlin I couldn’t be certain it would arrive in 1 piece 
  • DevforDevfor Frets: 0
    I understand, Devlin
    Bump. Open to offers on price or trades
    Sale pending!