SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

NOS Mullard’s and Brimars etc

What's Hot
koneguitaristkoneguitarist Frets: 4225
edited March 2023 in Misc £
Load of valves given to me, not sure if any could be used in amps, more likely transmitter receivers and such like. @ICBM Most unused and still in original boxes. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• No interest in these valves? Thought some of them may be worth something? 
  • I am interested, I have a couple of Michaelson Odysseus amplifers and an AC30 these may be good backups for? I have some NOS tubes, but they are randoms generally, and not tube tester (need to get one of thoses).

• All sorts here, mainly NOS but best quality, I would think someone out there knows the equivalent numbers and what they can all be used for, some may have no musical use. 
    Main thing is, if someone wants them is to pay for postage etc. 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I would take them for postage, that would be amazing. I am ok working out equivalent numbers for contray and standards (US and EU etc). I went through the whole thing when retubing my AC and Odysseus from the stock I had. Easy once you know you need to cross reference, but a minefeild if you are just getting in to it! 

PM?