SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: PRICE DROPPED Charvel Pro-Mod Joe Duplantier, white with hard case

skullfunkerryskullfunkerry Frets: 4349
edited March 2023 in Guitars £
Selling this for a friend. He's bought a Charvel Jim Root, and his strict one in one out policy means that this has got to go. He's only had it a few months; there's a very slight mark in the paint near the nut, which was there when he got it - he's included a photo of it but tbh I can't actually see it - let me know if you want more photos of it.

It's set up for standard tuning with 9-42s, and he's including a Gator hard case with it. He doesn't want to post it, so it will be collection from him at Hornchurch train station (where he works), or from me in Rochford; or I do travel for work, so I can meet someone somewhere if that works out.

He's looking for £499 for it, but I know he'll take a sensible offer. Any questions, let me know and I'll pass them on to him.

Price dropped now - it's reduced on the 'Bay to £385, he'll take an offer around £350... NOW SOLD

Too much gain... is just about enough \m/

I'm probably the only member of this forum mentioned by name in Whiskey in the Jar ;)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Bump. No-one interested in this? My friend has dropped the price on eBay to £385, I know he'll take an offer around £350. That's a lot of guitar for your money, and a Gator case as well...
    Too much gain... is just about enough \m/

I'm probably the only member of this forum mentioned by name in Whiskey in the Jar ;)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom