Small form factor multi-fx

What's Hot
I'm currently building a traditional Pedal board (I also have a helix).
It's designed to go straight into a clean amp, a sort of get up and go board without
the programming faff.
Currently it's Dunlop Wah-->MXR Fuzz-->MXR Univibe-->Cheeky Pint Compressor-->Tubescreamer-->Marshall Guv'nor-->Marshall Blues Break--> Tone City Nobleman -->Tone city Blue Crystal delay-->Tone City Spring reverb. All the drives are switched via a hotone loop switcher.
I there a small form factor multi-fx that will just handle modulation, delay and reverb.
The Plethora X3 looks perfect but may be just a little to big to fit onto the pedal board are there any other options?

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I think what you're looking for is exactly what the Zoom Multistomp was created for.  I think it has OD/Dist as well, but you don't need to use them.  And you can build patches if you want to stack mods together, or delays together, etc, rather than just 1 Mod, 1 Delay, 1 verb in a chain.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom

• One of the Zoom MS series, or the Line 6 M5 could be a shout. 

The Zooms are great but you can't click through individual effects easily like you can with the M5.
    "As with all things, some days you're the dinosaur, some days you're the monkey." Sporky
  • crunchmancrunchman Frets: 11470
    M5 is only one effect at a time.  That does limit it.
  • sgosdensgosden Frets: 1994
    HX stomp ? 
    You already know the eco system 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • DodgeDodge Frets: 1447
    +1 for the Zoom MS50G.  I have analogue drives and the Zoom takes care of all my mods, delays and reverbs.  I have mine in a loop pedal.

They've been around a while now, but they're bonkers value for money.  UI is a bit weird but once you get your head around it, it's not an issue.
  • JEMJEM Frets: 131
    The Zoom multi-stomps are very good for the money. I had the MS70 which lacks the overdrive models but has stereo inputs for use with synths etc. As others have said the only issue I had was with the weird UI.

I also have a NUX Mod Core which has old fashioned knobs but it only has a handful of effects and you can only use one at a time. I think they're discontinued but you can pick them up pretty cheap used.