SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WITHDRAWN

What's Hot
SchnozzSchnozz Frets: 2110
edited July 2023 in Guitars £
1987 USA G&L S-500 GUITAR - Leo Fender Era

Behold!! The model that superseded the Stratocaster and F100 in collector's condition.

I'm the second owner and the former purchased this new from Birmingham, in a store long gone; needless to say, he looked after it very well (a true gent).

I've only seen one other in the UK, after hunting and owning double digits of G&Ls, so genuinely vintage and rare.

The frets are dressed and it sounds incredible - Slightly different from today's S-500, so I've put a soundclip below.

Although it stays shut, the case has one broken latch, so I will also put a leather belt round it for the new owner.

Specifications: 

Body: Swamp Ash
Finish: Custom White (Nitrocellulose) w/ Powder Coated 2-Part Aluminium Pickguard
Neck: Hardrock Maple ('#2 Vintage C' Profile)
Nut: 41mm Black Plastic
Fingerboard: Rosewood w/ 7.5 Inch Radius & Mother of Pearl Dot Inlays
Frets: 22 Medium Nickel Silver
Scale: 25.5 Inches
Pickups: x3 G&L Square Cornered Magnetic Field Design w/ Adjustable 'Narrow-Bobbin' Magnetic Field Design (Handwound)
Hardware: G&L Tapered Post Tuners w/ Dual Fulcrum Tremolo Bridge
Weight: 8lbs
Case: Original G&G Black Tolex Hardshell

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments