SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

All Sold

What's Hot
KylefKylef Frets: 1091
edited July 2023 in Guitars £
Have made an extravagant purchase so I’ve a few guitars looking for new homes. Prices include postage and assume PPG. More pics on request. 

Johnny Marr Jag - £1600 Now £1400 SOLD

First up my Marr Jag in the glorious Metallic KO colour. A great Jag, has some of the common paint chips as found on these guitars with the flash coats, but nothing major. Comes with its original case. 

Ed O’Brien Signature Stratocaster - £850 SOLD

A seriously fun guitar to play, I’ve found myself lost for hours using this and a delay/reverb. A great guitar in its own right without the sustainer. In immaculate condition with gig bag. 

Double Bound ‘62 Reissue Telecaster - £850 SOLD

From 2002-04. The best looking Tele’s imo, I’ve had a few of these and this has been the one I kept the longest. If my Paisley wasn’t my sentimental keeper I’d probably keep it. One small ding to note on the top near the neck. Has Bareknuckle pickups. Comes with gig bag. 

MIJ ’69 Mustang RI - £800 - SOLD

Made in 2012 and in excellent condition, no marks to speak of, and a good player. Electronics flawless. In the desired sonic blue finish. Comes with a gig bag designed for short scales. 

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments