Positive Grid - Spark Go is coming

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• PennPenn Frets: 697
    edited August 2023
    Yep I’ve got one. 

It’s pretty good to use as a little Bluetooth speaker. 

As a guitar amp it’s very small and a bit tinny but if you use it with a pair of decent headphones it’s a good little portable practice tool. 

I couldn’t say it’s the best thing ever but for the money it’s not bad.  Good to just to stick in a gig bag and take away with you if you go away.  The models are the same as the bigger version so it covers a lot of bases. The app is ok.  Pairing it was a bit of a pain to work out but once I got the hang of it it’s ok.  

It’s not as premium feeling as the bigger amps they do but not bad at all.  

I probably wouldn’t have bought one. Her indoors got it as a present for me. She’s pretty good with things like that. She’s previously bought me a proper Gibson ES-345 and American Standard Strat. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • robertyroberty Frets: 10916
    You must be on the naughty list this year @Penn ;

My mate has one and I had a go on it (no pun intended), I thought it was decent. Did a little rehearsal with it. It keeps up with an acoustic guitar. I kind of want one. I don't plug in often enough to practice

The speaker looks replaceable
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • PennPenn Frets: 697
    roberty said:
    You must be on the naughty list this year @Penn ;

My mate has one and I had a go on it (no pun intended), I thought it was decent. Did a little rehearsal with it. It keeps up with an acoustic guitar. I kind of want one. I don't plug in often enough to practice

The speaker looks replaceable
    I didn’t say that was all she bought me  this year ;)

I’ve got one of the original sparks too. That’s a lot better in terms of sound etc but obviously it’s a lot bigger too. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I got a mini in the end off that guy on eBay who was selling them cheap, I must admit to being bloody impressed ,it sounds great 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom