SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

jet js-400 SOLD

mikeyrob73mikeyrob73 Frets: 4713
edited March 2023 in Guitars £
Once again i buy an S type to see if i can get on with it, figured for the money i couldnt lose. 
Nah not for me , shame as for the cash its really bloody good 
£110 to you FB chaps , delivery can be discussed as i have some boxes kicking about. pics will follow on but its one of these 

as always trades are an option cash either way ( although at this price what could you offer that would require you to add cash ? ) , a multi FX may be useful or just whatever , it plays and sounds like a Strat , for £110 your not gonna get a better guitar 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• mark123mark123 Frets: 1350
    p'md .
  • mikeyrob73mikeyrob73 Frets: 4713
    and replied 
    Bump
    £110 delivered if anyone fancies it. If it doesn’t sell at that so be it I will keep it 
  • guitarjack66guitarjack66 Frets: 2081
    edited March 2023
    £110 delivered if anyone fancies it. If it doesn’t sell at that so be it I will keep it 
    I'm trying to get some money together as I have a Jet Tele and would love to try the Strat version too. I will see how things go if not sold soon.
    Pm'ed
    edited March 2023
    Sold 
    Well done Mark. If it's as good as a Jet Tele you have a great guitar there.

Thanks if its not my cup of T i'll offer 1st refusal to you at the same price .
    mark123 said:

Thanks if its not my cup of T i'll offer 1st refusal to you at the same price .

That's very nice of you. Thanks.
    @guitarjack66 ;
    I need to get some money back as i've bought a Epiphone Riviera off this forum, i said you would get the first refusal so here you go , it hasn't left the house and still has the film on the scratchplate and tremplate , i will have to buy bubble wrap and gaffa tape and postage prices have risen so £120 delivered to your door , i know i said the same price but the bubble wrap and tape will cost me £15.
    If you don't get back to me by tommorow morning i will put it on general sale with its own for sale thread at the same  price(£120) delivered.