SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold: Bacchus Craft BLP-STD Natural - now £650

What's Hot
Lord_SpanielchipLord_Spanielchip Frets: 148
edited March 29 in Guitars £
A couple of recent purchases (NGD posts to follow once part two arrives) mean I need to think about moving this on. I’m quite attached to it but I’ve got to be sensible and try to recoup some of what I’ve spent. Looking for £800 £700 and not really interested in trades. Based in Rossendale, Lancashire.

A lovely solid LP. Two piece body made in Japan (according to an email from Deviser/Bacchus). The serial number suggests that this was made in China but the manufacturer says otherwise. Happy to supply a copy of the email to potential buyers.

The stock pickups have been replaced with Iron Gear Hot Slag (B) and Rolling Mill (N). Currently strung with EB 10-52’s. Bacchus gig bag included (this is at my son’s house so I can’t get my hands on it until weekend) along with the off-white scratch plate.

It’s got its fair share of battle scars as I’ve tried to show in the photos. Speaking of which…

0reaction image LOL 6reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments