SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: 1974 Fender Stratocaster Hardtail

What's Hot
jimmyguitarjimmyguitar Frets: 2479
edited April 2023 in Guitars £
Just look at this beauty!

A proper workhorse strat from 1974 just dripping with mojo, this guitar is a joy to play. The pickups sound fantastic, proper spank and twang. Lightweight, 7.7lb on my digital bathroom scales.

There are clear signs of wear and tear as you can clearly see in the pics but that's part of the charm and, as you're all aware, you'd need to pay the Fender CS thousands more for this!

All original parts and finish, the vol pot and switch have been replaced but the originals are retained in the case pocket. The case is from a similar period but is black lined which makes it either late 70's or early 80's. Original, rare late 60's early 70's fender monogrammed strap included!

I'm asking £3500 firm, I'm happy to post anywhere in the UK for free. Full detailed pics here: https://imgur.com/a/wvGS4FU

0reaction image LOL 6reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments