SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold SC Relics/ Golden Era Aged Guitars Tele partscaster

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• mark123mark123 Frets: 1350
    Hattigol said:
    Vintage-T said:
    ffs the day after I buy a tele. This would have been perfect :(
    Inflation running rife though... up 33% since April  :s
    Has it got a different neck now? Or the same one with a Fender logo?
    E bay description states Warmoth neck where as when it sold on here it was a Golden Era aged neck so looks like a replacement.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • dazzajldazzajl Frets: 6073
    I don’t know how much of an SC Relics this is now but I know my SC is absolutely as good as tele as you could possibly get. Love it. 
  • Vintage-TVintage-T Frets: 409
    didn't spot the huge markup....it's a lovely looking thing though. Probaby still value for money, was a total bargain at £600 first time round.
  • Sharky77Sharky77 Frets: 269
    Guys I bought it on here a couple of months ago and listed it on eBay last night. To be honest I'm having second thoughts already as it's a great guitar. Yes it has a Warmoth neck on it now which is why there's a small upcharge, plus on eBay I always list things for more and use the 'make an offer' feature so it's not technically for sale for £799 as people are going to make offers. It's easily worth more than that to me anyway but I'm aware that I got a great deal on it so didn't want to add too much. I'd take £700 if someone collected it - after eBay fees is around £670ish. Warmoth necks with Birdseye and custom neck profile are worth quite a bit because you'd also have to pay customs charges and shipping from the USA etc. So I really don't feel like I'm trying to take advantage of the deal I got on here. The reason I didn't put it for sale on here is because it's been really hard to sell things on here recently and I didn't have time to list it in multiple places last night.

Hope that clears it up! 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • OffsetOffset Frets: 13310
    Sharky77 said:
    Guys I bought it on here a couple of months ago and listed it on eBay last night. To be honest I'm having second thoughts already as it's a great guitar. Yes it has a Warmoth neck on it now which is why there's a small upcharge, plus on eBay I always list things for more and use the 'make an offer' feature so it's not technically for sale for £799 as people are going to make offers. It's easily worth more than that to me anyway but I'm aware that I got a great deal on it so didn't want to add too much. I'd take £700 if someone collected it - after eBay fees is around £670ish. Warmoth necks with Birdseye and custom neck profile are worth quite a bit because you'd also have to pay customs charges and shipping from the USA etc. So I really don't feel like I'm trying to take advantage of the deal I got on here. The reason I didn't put it for sale on here is because it's been really hard to sell things on here recently and I didn't have time to list it in multiple places last night.

Hope that clears it up! 
    Absolutely nothing to clear up from my perspective.  You're perfectly entitled to sell it for what you can - especially given you've invested additional £ on a new neck.

GLWTS. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Sharky77 said:

Hope that clears it up! 

What did you do with the original neck? It looked really good in the old photos.
  • markslade07markslade07 Frets: 845
    Wish I could buy it back… :(
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28367
    Very nice looking guitar there!

• Fishboy7Fishboy7 Frets: 2320
    Lovely guitar and still a very fair price I reckon