SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Dead, eh

What's Hot
imalrightjackimalrightjack Frets: 3900
edited April 2023 in Guitars £
Looking to sell or trade for, preferably, a tremolo-equipped metal guitar or Telecaster/Stratocaster.

Based just out of Carlisle, two minutes off the M6.  Can post at cost or possibly meet within reason.

Happy with a cash adjustment if required and would gladly let multiple go for something high end.

Caparison Dellinger II FX-MBASCL - Custom Line (1 of 12) - made in Japan

Great spec and a great shredder.  As stock, in great condition.  Has some minor marks on the neck, which are only very, very lightly detectable under thumb.  The satin-like top has gone a little shiny in places from use.

Collection from Carlisle, although I am travelling down through Wales shortly, so a drop-off/meet-up might work.  Happy to post at £50.

Will consider all trades but particularly after a trem-equipped guitar and happy with cash adjustments either way. 

TRADED

IMG-1570 IMG-1571 IMG-1572 IMG-1573 IMG-1574 IMG-1575 IMG-1576 IMG-1577 Screenshot-2023-03-10-at-15-08-31
Trading feedback info here

My band, Red For Dissent
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• NightswanNightswan Frets: 1525
    The coolest Caparison I have seen!!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • imalrightjackimalrightjack Frets: 3900
    edited April 2023

ESP Eclipse I CTM - 2012

A 2012 4-knob 'lawsuit' model, which plays and sounds great.

Recently fret-dressed and fitted with all black hardware and the original EMGs fully rewired with EMG 57/66s, which to my ears are a far more versatile, less one-dimensional, set of pickups.

The original gold hardware can be re-fitted at request or a price negotiated on inclusion.

Happy to answer any questions or provide more pics, video or audio.

It has a couple of minor nicks in the satin but nothing on the neck that is barely, if at all, detectable under thumb. Original case included, which has some marks, as shown.

I have the original gold hardware which can be re-fitted or negotiated on.

SOLD

IMG-1962 IMG-1963 IMG-1964 IMG-1965 IMG-1966 IMG-1967 IMG-1968 IMG-1969 IMG-1970 IMG-1971 IMG-1972

My band, Red For Dissent
  • imalrightjackimalrightjack Frets: 3900
    edited April 2023

ESP The Mirage - 1995-1997

Very versatile guitar this, due to the neck pickup and bridge having individual coil tap toggles.  It also has a kill switch.  All are after-market mods and it has also had its body refinished.  Plays very well with low action.  Has had a very recent fret dress and the electronics fully rewired.

Bridge is a lovely high gain A8 handwound pickup by HJ Williams. Middle is I believe a Bareknuckle pickups Irish Tour. The neck is a DiMarzio rail humbucker., which splits.

It's what I'd call a bit of a workhorse guitar but is setup with very low action and sounds very Jake E. Lee/80s rock, although coil splits very well, so is pretty versatile.

Happy to answer any/all questions and provide more pics, video or audio.

Model history here: https://www.axebition.com/electric-guitar/esp-mirage

This model has an original Floyd Rose tremolo.

£850

IMG-1954 IMG-1955 IMG-1956 IMG-1957 IMG-1958 IMG-1959 IMG-1960 IMG-1961

My band, Red For Dissent
  • Post updated. 

My band, Red For Dissent
  • Caparison and Eclipse gone. 

My band, Red For Dissent