SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Jaden Rose Guitar

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• ElwoodElwood Frets: 455
    TheGASMan said:
    Me too Lol
    there is one on eBay buts in cyprus
    Yeah man, it's a nice looking one too.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Another bump, before returning or hibernation  
  • hasslehamhassleham Frets: 614
    That Jaden in Cyprus is back up for cheaper than before I think? 

Just be aware the finish looks quite worn out in the pics the seller sent to me via message. Could do with being re-stained IMO.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • wizbit81wizbit81 Frets: 463
    Cyprus climate goes up to 40 odd degrees in summer. I've seen loads of guitars out there get f*cked by the climate. I'd leave alone unless you've tried it in person. Speaking as a previously part time resident of said nation who still goes annually. Even I didn't bother with it when I was over there a few weeks ago and I can never resist a bargain or a shredder.
  • hasslehamhassleham Frets: 614
    wizbit81 said:
    Cyprus climate goes up to 40 odd degrees in summer. I've seen loads of guitars out there get f*cked by the climate. I'd leave alone unless you've tried it in person. Speaking as a previously part time resident of said nation who still goes annually. Even I didn't bother with it when I was over there a few weeks ago and I can never resist a bargain or a shredder.
    Good info thanks! I was wondering about the climate affecting it.
    Great info folks. I wasn't considering shipping from Cyprus - far too much risk and additional cost.