SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

4 Standing tickets to the Teskey Brothers @ Hammersmith Apollo Wednesday 26th, Face Value

mli3mli3 Frets: 206
The intrigue of Man city vs Arsenal is proving too powerful for most of the group of us that were going. I paid £136 for the 4 tickets. Drop me a line if you'd like them for that.
Cheers
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• BarnezyBarnezy Frets: 2243
    Never heard of these guys, but wow they are good! 
  • mli3mli3 Frets: 206
    yeah they are.. found them courtesy of the Spotify auto-play algo. Only have 1 left now for tomorrow. 
  • lovestrat74lovestrat74 Frets: 2603
    mli3 said:
    The intrigue of Man city vs Arsenal is proving too powerful for most of the group of us that were going. I paid £136 for the 4 tickets. Drop me a line if you'd like them for that.
    Cheers
    Well I really do hope you are not dissapointed (football has a knack of doing this). 

I'd never heard of them before, but just had a quick look. They are very good. Definitely put them on the must see list for their next visit.