SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

TRADED Fender Parallel Universe II Uptown Stratocaster -Final Drop £1275-

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• PLOPPLOP Frets: 343
    I honestly don’t understand why strats like these from the Parallel Universe series aren’t just in regular production. Between these and the Squier Contemporary series (if they were more in the £400-500 range) I wouldn’t probably want or need any non-fender guitars. 

I’ve got no interest in traditional strats or teles. They’re just so boring! 

I can’t afford this but it is very nice. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DumodalDumodal Frets: 537
    PLOP said:
    I honestly don’t understand why strats like these from the Parallel Universe series aren’t just in regular production. Between these and the Squier Contemporary series (if they were more in the £400-500 range) I wouldn’t probably want or need any non-fender guitars. 

I’ve got no interest in traditional strats or teles. They’re just so boring! 

I can’t afford this but it is very nice. 
    I agree with you they should run this series every year, something cooler and out of the box!

Thank you, I hope it goes to a good home preferably here in tfb.
    Bump got some offers from dealers not too far off for what I am asking but I will keep it around some more! 
    Up
    Bump, I have changed back the tuners to the original Fender Staggered as I had a few messages about the tuners not being original (here and FB Marketplace), hopefully, that solves the issue.

I might trade the guitar to Sound Affects next week, so grab a bargain while it is available! 
    Up again!
    Last bump!
  • StefBStefB Frets: 2514
    Hi - do you know your eBay listing for this is still live?  Guessing it automatically renewed 30 days after going on via an 80% fee deal...
    StefB said:
    Hi - do you know your eBay listing for this is still live?  Guessing it automatically renewed 30 days after going on via an 80% fee deal...
    Hey Stef, thanks for that I will remove it when I get home!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom