SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold - Marshall JVM410HJS Joe Satriani - Mint & Flightcased - Need A Power Amp!

FiftyshadesofjayFiftyshadesofjay Frets: 1456
edited July 2016 in Amps £
Recently got this in a trade but it's not 100% my thing so I'm looking to sell this one.

As you can see from the pics it's completely mint condition and comes fully flightcased. I do believe this was purchased new only a few months before I acquired it.

I'll set the price around £900, PM me if you think that's not fair and make me an offer.

Will possibly trade for a different high gainer, I like Mesa/Boogie stuff, possibly interested in an EVH 5150 iii 100W or a Framus Cobra, but definitely hit me up with anything interesting. May also trade for a cheaper head and cash my way.

Also may entertain a decent valve power amp as part exchange.

Cold hard cash is good as well! Based in Kettering, Northants.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• moz91moz91 Frets: 38
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Bump, shoot some amp trades my way
  • Bump, so many nice amps on this board not selling! I especially can't believe that Splawn's still here.
  • MoltisantiMoltisanti Frets: 1143
    Bump, so many nice amps on this board not selling! I especially can't believe that Splawn's still here.
    especially when they're about £1500 new!

• FiftyshadesofjayFiftyshadesofjay Frets: 1456
    edited October 2014
    Bump at the moment, I'm really digging this now but I think I'd prefer a valve power amp I can use with my Kemper and I can't afford both, so if anybody has one they'd like to part ex shoot me a message.

Otherwise I'll just keep the damn thing!
  • JMP220478JMP220478 Frets: 421
    Try a marshall valve state power amp - Clarky of this parish n axe fx guru rates them - I bought one as a backup to my Matrix and tbh A-B'd they're close
  • That's interesting, do they have plenty of low end and thump? I guess you can get them for a decent price?
  • JMP220478JMP220478 Frets: 421
    Price is sub 100 for the 8080 model
    And there's thump there as much as I suppose the Kemper can dial in ..
    Where are you based - you're more than welcome to try mine - I'm using with axe 2 n zilla super fatboy - don't discount impact of your cab
    I'm in Liverpool
  • Ah, cheers for the offer but I'm in Northamptonshire, miles away! I'll have to check one out though, I'll be using it with an oversized vintage 30 cab so that's no problem.