Modeller for theatre work

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• longshinslongshins Frets: 247
    mrkb said:
    I see you are northants based, if you fancy popping round you can try my FM9 out to see what you think of modelling/ I/O flexibility etc and compare to your line6 get in contact. I’m just west of Northampton.
    That’s really kind thanks, I’m near Wellingborough so if the Helix option doesn’t work out I’ll be in touch.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Just a quick one then, can I use snapshots on the LT to switch between the normal input and the return to access the separate paths? So electric guitar in the input and electro acoustic in the return jack? If that does work, will the idle input/path be muted? Sorry if it’s a stupid question.
  • digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 26757
    edited April 2023
    longshins said:
    Just a quick one then, can I use snapshots on the LT to switch between the normal input and the return to access the separate paths? So electric guitar in the input and electro acoustic in the return jack? If that does work, will the idle input/path be muted? Sorry if it’s a stupid question.
    Yes.

Simplest way is to just put a volume block at the start of each path, and assign its bypass state to snapshots. That way, you preserve any delay and reverb trails from the bypassed chain when you switch between them. Or you can put the volume block at the end to cut them off.
    <space for hire>
    longshins said:
    Yes.

Simplest way is to just put a volume block at the start of each path, and assign its bypass state to snapshots. That way, you preserve any delay and reverb trails from the bypassed chain when you switch between them. Or you can put the volume block at the end to cut them off.
    That makes sense, thanks for your help with all this, much appreciated.