SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Atkin The Sixty-Eight (t-style)

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• CastroCastro Frets: 530
    I have 5 Atkin electrics, so my experience/opinion is clearly very different from those above. The 'T' and 'S' that I bought from Coda were - for me at least - better than any Fender CS or MB that I compared them to.

Atkin's own offsets, the Boosh and Mindhorn, are great instruments and the equal of the Novos that I have.

But you must trust your ears not mine - and certainly not the brand name - and you'll be fine whether you choose Fender, Baccus, Atkin or any other 'T' and 'S' derivatives. 

There's little point in me telling you opt for an Atkin; I simply say audition one against others and make up your own mind.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • I will probably be able to play one or two during a trip in NL this month, we'll see, i'll keep you guys posted on my impressions.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom