Something's wrong...

What's Hot
Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 24721
It's the 3rd of October, it's 20°C, it's dry and the skies are blue. This is not normal. This is nothing like any other year I can remember. Something is wrong... The Earth must be drifting off orbit towards the Sun and they're not telling us because they can't do anything to stop it.

I've seen Deep Impact AND The Day the Earth caught fire. I know how this works.

You wait... come Christmas and we're all having Turkey in the garden in the middle of the hosepipe ban, they'll still be trying to blame it on the gulf stream. They can only keep the lies up for do long before some amateur astronomer spots that the planet isn't where it's supposed to be.

The heat might just kill us all before the ebola extinction event.

Mark my words.

Donald Trump needs kicking out of a helicopter

Offset "(Emp) - a little heavy on the hyperbole."
1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• VimFuegoVimFuego Frets: 15905
    that's the kind of conspiracy theory nutter nonsense the illuminati want you to think.

I'm not locked in here with you, you are locked in here with me.

4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • KarlosKarlos Frets: 512
    Fuck that I'm just happy it's not pissing it down in Preston - cold, rain, sleet, wind it's all around the corner. Enjoy it while it lasts.
    (the artist formerly known as KarlosSantos)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • richardhomerrichardhomer Frets: 24880
    It's the 'up-side' of global warming.

Just a note of caution - it will decimate British Gas's profits, causing them to double the price of gas, after which its likely to be freezing for six months....
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 28079
    Emp_Fab said:
    it's 20°C, it's dry and the skies are blue.
    Where are you today (clearly not at home) ??
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
  • Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 24721
    TTony said:
    Emp_Fab said:
    it's 20°C, it's dry and the skies are blue.
    Where are you today (clearly not at home) ??
    Indeed I am.... that's the alarm bells ringing straight away.  I'm usually about three fathoms underwater by now.
    Donald Trump needs kicking out of a helicopter

Offset "(Emp) - a little heavy on the hyperbole."
  • JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6424
    I'd say this is probably the end of the nice weather, due to get colder & wetter tomorrow.

But yes it is unseasonably warm (Carruthers !)
    Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
  • VimFuegoVimFuego Frets: 15905
    been a weird autumn, I've never known the nuts and berries to ripen so early (I was picking sloes in Aug, normally start picking them about now). Reckon we'll pay for it though, could be a hard winter).

I'm not locked in here with you, you are locked in here with me.

• ICBMICBM Frets: 73141
    It was definitely like this in 1985. I have a good reason for remembering it!

It's started proper autumn weather here today anyway...

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• SambostarSambostar Frets: 8745
    Great, the second person I have heard say such nonsense.  Now it's going to rain all  next week and drop by 10 degrees during the day because of your curses.
    Backdoor Children Of The Sock
  • SpiderSpider Frets: 130
    edited October 2014
    Emp_Fab said:
    It's the 3rd of October, it's 20°C, it's dry and the skies are blue. This is not normal. This is nothing like any other year I can remember. Something is wrong... The Earth must be drifting off orbit towards the Sun and they're not telling us because they can't do anything to stop it.

I've seen Deep Impact AND The Day the Earth caught fire. I know how this works.

You wait... come Christmas and we're all having Turkey in the garden in the middle of the hosepipe ban, they'll still be trying to blame it on the gulf stream. They can only keep the lies up for do long before some amateur astronomer spots that the planet isn't where it's supposed to be.

The heat might just kill us all before the ebola extinction event.

Mark my words.

See what happens when you lay laminate, it's your own fault, you've sent us all in to an earth melting off kilter orbit.  :-B
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • equalsqlequalsql Frets: 6253
    edited October 2014
    I'm not worried cos the Lord is gonna come down from upon high and pluck all us righteous people off the face off the Earth and let all the non-believers rot on the mess that's left behind... hallelujah!

..at least that's what the nice little old lady said to me the other day on the doorstep as she gave me a copy of 'The Watchtower'.
    B-)
    (pronounced: equal-sequel)   "I suffered for my art.. now it's your turn"
  • RichardjRichardj Frets: 1538
    Time for another gin then!
  • chillidoggychillidoggy Frets: 17137
    I'll take all the warmth I can get. 20C? Pfffff. Lightweight.