SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT - Music Man Cutlass RS HSS (2020) + Assorted Pedals & Stuff - SOLD

What's Hot
bobaccobobacco Frets: 537
edited May 2023 in Guitars £
THIS HAS NOW SOLD. 

Bit of a feeler, this one - no hurry at all to move this on and not averse to keeping. Open to any offers, not really sure what I’m looking for!

Not really looking to sell, would rather keep it or trade for something different. That said though, try me!

Mint condition save for a scarcely-detectable string scratch on the headstock and surface scratches on the scratchplate (no deep gouges, just playwear). 

Got this in a trade from another board member recently and whilst I cannot fault it, I haven’t quite ‘bonded’ with it yet. It’s spent all but a few hours in its case!

Comes with an EBMM Mono case in excellent condition. 

Trade value I’d put at £2000, but open to discussion and potentially cash either way depending what you’ve got. 

Finally, apologies if I’ve not done this correctly - I’m new here (despite signing up some time ago!) and open to correction!

Please ask any questions, happy to take more pics or whatever. I’m based in West Sussex, but can travel within reason! Not looking to post, sorry. 

Thanks!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• bobaccobobacco Frets: 537

Thank you so much, kennedydream1980. :)

• Sharky77Sharky77 Frets: 269
    Really cool guitar - that neck is stunning! Welcome to the forum  =)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Thanks Sharky! It’s a wonderful hybrid of birdseye and tiger-striping, and much darker than the typical roasted maple hue - not just poor lighting! 

Forgot to add - having been asked, the weight (according to my digital kitchen scales!) is 3.265kg or 7.19lbs. 

• McTootMcToot Frets: 2046
    edited April 2023
    Damn - that is a mighty fine guitar. AND I'm also in West Sussex. 

Alas I have nothing that I feel I could trade. And, according to Lady McToot I'm not in the market to buy because 'that holiday won't pay for itself'...

Anyway, welcome fellow county-dweller and GLWTS. 

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

My trading feedback  - I'm a good egg  ;) 

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    McToot said:
    Damn - that is a mighty fine guitar. AND I'm also in West Sussex. 

Alas I have nothing that I feel I could trade. And, according to Lady McToot I'm not in the market to buy because 'that holiday won't pay for itself'...

Anyway, welcome fellow county-dweller and GLWTS. 
    Thank you very much!

I certainly know those feelings…can’t really do the ‘beans on toast months’ these days with a family!

Updated listing to say that I’d entertain a sale, but still ideally prefer a trade. 

Pretty open trade-wise, but something with a humbucker in the bridge and mostly anything by Suhr (or similar tier) is the sort of area I’m looking at. Could potentially put money your way too, albeit not a lot! :)

Let me know, you might be surprised!

Cheers!

If there’s serious interest, I’d be happy to do a video demo / video call. 

That said though, couldn’t do a better demo than this:

https://youtu.be/IQ9uVJfbjOA

Peach will definitely find it hard to replace him!

Anyone up for a shiny new guitar this weekend? Surely someone has a Suhr they don’t use..? Haha. 

Ideal trade would be anything with a bridge humbucker, 24 frets and equal-ish value, but I’m super open-minded and happy to discuss. Happy to travel a bit if need be - and for the right cash offer, I’d consider postage (absolute last resort though; much happier with in-person handovers). 

Can potentially put a little cash into a deal, plus I have a few other bits I could potentially involve to balance out any inequalities. Preferably not looking for cash my way, but that depends on what you have and if it grabs me. 

Despite the above, I’m not in a rush to move the guitar on - more just fancy a bit of an adventure this weekend, haha. 

Cheers!

edited May 2023
    A few extra bits I’d consider moving on…

((( SOLD ))) Line 6 DL-4 - Boxed with PSU (both in kinda tatty condition yet perfectly functional) -  now £100

((( SOLD ))) Line 6 M5 - Boxed with PSU (perfect condition pretty much) - now £55 (Sold for £85 delivered on eBay)

((( SOLD ))) Line 6 EX1 - Boxed - (tatty box, pedal in very good condition) - now £30 (Sold for £25 + P&P)

((( SOLD )))) TC Electronic Ditto+ Looper - Boxed - (Great condition, though missing rubber feet) - now £95 (Sold for £86 + P&P)

Boss Katana Mini - Boxed with recommended Roland PSB-1U PSU (£30 alone!) - (Great condition, great sound - just use the THR5 I’ve got more, so this is unused) - now £80

The EX1 works great with both the DL4 and the M5, maybe we could discuss a package deal?

Prices based on recent-ish sales on eBay, but open to offers. Last remnants of a goliath pedalboard I sold to get a Kemper, so they’re unused for a while but have been stored carefully and thus should be as functional as their last outing. 

Appreciate this sort of thing is more postable(?) than a guitar, so if couriering add say £5 for UK P&P?

If interesting in trading for my guitar, could potentially include some / all as a sweetener - again, let me know!

Cheers,

Rob

edited May 2023
    Another one - and one that you’ll likely be familiar with!

White WezV Prototype - Multiscale - £300
    Awesome instrument and the hardware on it alone is worth the cost of entry (there or thereabouts). Bit of a feeler, but just looking to raise a bit of extra cash to supplement potential trades! 

Nothing changed from previous listings - exactly the same condition and no alterations. Has the Oil City ASL Havoc single pickup, split on a push/pull, Hipshot Open Gear Locking Tuners and the individual ABM bridges mounted on a piece of aluminium. 

Fantastic guitar; currently tuned to Drop C with 12-56. Got a couple of packs of Ernie Ball Paradigm strings I can include for an extra tenner. Will include a Tribal Planet semi-rigid gig bag which came with it. It’s a little bit tatty, but perfectly functional. 

Collection only, and not really looking for trades (unless in conjunction with the Cutlass I have up!). 

Any questions, please let me know.

Cheers,

Rob

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    !!! BANK HOLIDAY BONANZA !!!

Everything must go! Or…well, no. I’m not DFS. But I’m around today if anyone is interested in anything I have. By all means get in touch with offers, but I’m not in a hurry or desperate situation, so nothing silly please!

Really open on trades, but in the same ballpark - however, try me! 

Quite a few offers, many of them incredibly tempting - but still not quite there. 

Just a note to say that if someone wanted to collect everything I have on offer in a trade, I’d offer significant savings against the listed prices. Give me a nudge to discuss, but for the right guitar I’d be happy to make concessions. 

Suhr, Music Man, Tom Anderson, Knaggs, Grosh…but also tasty Strats, Gibsons, PRS…honestly, I’m open to anything for consideration! Can put a bit of cash your way if need be, and if just a guitar-for-guitar trade, I’d be happy to travel a fair way for the right instrument!

Nothing to lose, eh? Try me!

Cheers :)

Everything still available as it stands. 

I’ve found the box for the Ditto+, and updated that accordingly.

Happy to discuss ‘bulk discounts’, offers and stuff, but I’m more looking for a good trade for the Cutlass than anything else. Will listen to any offers though, so just ask!

Few extra pics for good measure. 

Cheers,

Rob

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    edited May 2023
    Coronation Reductions - (Crown emojis removed after copyright claim from The Guitar Dept)

I have reduced the price of the pedals and amp as shown, but remain open to discussion on the guitars. 

Not really been any interest since the first couple of days, and I had my eye on something - though without sales, that seems unlikely now. 

Will keep this up for a few more days and then probably withdraw and spend some more time with it. 

Thanks,

Rob

One last ride…give this til Wednesday then all withdrawn. 

Any questions, message me. 

Looks like there is little interest here in this sadly, so gonna withdraw and try my luck on the ‘bay. Already a fair amount of interest, so hopefully I’ll be able to get a half decent price. 

All of the other items were supplementary for a proposed trade, but that’s not possible now without having made some sales.

I’ll update if/when sold. 

Cheers!

Sorry for the frenetic nature of this - back up with price drops.

(Seen ‘the one’ so am making concessions!)

Cheers, shout me if any questions!

Rob