SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Epiphone LP Modern

TTBZTTBZ Frets: 2988
edited June 2023 in Guitars £
Edit - now up for sale.

Epiphone LP Modern in graphite. Stock apart from the Schaller strap locks and reflector knobs. Original clear knobs and pickguard will be included too. It came with a small chip in the back which has been drop filled with superglue. Other than that no issues or marks at all and it sounds great. Looking for £325, may consider trades for something singlecoil/P90 but would prefer to sell! 

Collection from Northants or could potentially post if buyer covers the costs.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/cntSw9j

Edit - now sold
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• TTBZTTBZ Frets: 2988
    Bank holiday weekend bump :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Bump!
    edited May 2023
    Another bump. I'm working in London this week so if anyone down there fancies a trade I could arrange that!
    Bump, now for sale :)
    Bump, £350
    Bump!
  • guitargeek62guitargeek62 Frets: 4320
    That honestly looks lush, a budget hardtail Axcess model essentially! What's the neck like on these ones please? 
    That honestly looks lush, a budget hardtail Axcess model essentially! What's the neck like on these ones please? 
    It's a great guitar. Basically bought it to get the "I must have a Les Paul" feeling out of my system really - turns out my SG actually does the "Gibson with humbuckers" sound just as well after all so it feels a bit surplus to requirements :) 

The assymetrical neck profile is really nice - I was dubious as I really didn't like the neck on the Custom I tried but this feels good to me. Sort of like a slim taper but with a bit more meat on the bass side I guess. Reminded me of the neck on an LTD EC401 but feels maybe a bit flatter on the back. 
    Bump and dropping to £325