SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

TRADED - Custom Suhr T - Claro Walnut top P90 neck

What's Hot
ReflexReflex Frets: 62
edited September 2023 in Guitars £
GONE - TRADED

A bit of feeler this one…

This has been up before and of course taken down.  However there’s been a few late 60’s/early 70’s tele’s/strat’s, as well as some Collings semi’s come up recently that have given me itchy feet. 

The Suhr has been my main guitar for many years, broad modern profile neck, super articulate sound but with plenty of warmth in the P90.  Build quality is superb, the pocket for the neck is flawless and the nut super precise.  Never goes out of tune.

As such I don’t really want to let it go unless I can bring something in that’s equally exciting.  Ideally looking for maple neck, medium/slim C, not pointy... something like an early 70’s strat or tele, Macmull, TA, Suhr strat or tele, other…I’ve ruled out Xotic, LSL’s and Fender custom shop.

Details as follows:

Suhr Custom T - Feb 2014
Claro Walnut drop top on an African mahogany body. One piece modern C Pau ferro neck with massacar ebony 12”-14” compound radius fretboard with stainless steel frets.
Locking machine heads,Gotoh/Wilkinson compensated bridge.
Suhr P90 neck and Suhr woodshed single coil in the bridge
Fitted with the Suhr ssc11 silent circuit
Deluxe hard shell G&G case
Light weight and great condition

£3300 ono 

0reaction image LOL 8reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments