SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS MIJ Fender Pink Paisley Telecaster £1050 - sold

JoStephensJoStephens Frets: 20
edited May 2023 in Guitars £

This is an amazing guitar which plays flawlessly, and looks superb in person. However I have two telecasters and fancy a change… the other has more sentimental value so this one’s on the block.

These come us less and less often, and the price is going up. This is the cheapest I can find online.

Condition is excellent for age - Ive found three marks in lacquer which I’ve tried to picture but hard to catch on camera. Can send videos if there is real interest. 

Collect in Shoebury, Essex (on C2C line), could consider local delivery. Come round and try it out! 

Trade option removed. 

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• JoStephensJoStephens Frets: 20
    Price drop £1200 -> 1100 because I’ve seen an SG I like 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Bump. Not sure if this is priced wrong or it's just quiet at the moment? 

Had some interesting 'remote' trade offers but not keen to post. Interested in trades for MIA Strats, or Gibson's SG/Les Paul - can add cash for the right thing. 

Essex/London ideally but I will be travelling to the Lake District this weekend so could consider options on route. 
    No love for this? 

Will consider close offers as there will is another guitar on the classifieds I’m keen to get my hands on… 
  • SimpleSimonSimpleSimon Frets: 1025
    Any idea of weight? Of the ones ive tried these tend to be a tad heavier than i’d prefer, but there must be a light one out there….

edited May 2023
    Any idea of weight? Of the ones ive tried these tend to be a tad heavier than i’d prefer, but there must be a light one out there….
    Hi,

Just tried to weigh it but unfortunately non of the scales I have in the house are suitable.

Anecdotally I can say it doesn’t feel heavy and is lighter than my other tele (HWY1), but I know that won’t be much use to you. Sorry…

If you’re local your welcome to try with no pressure to buy
  • SimpleSimonSimpleSimon Frets: 1025
    Hi,

Just tried to weigh it but unfortunately non of the scales I have in the house are suitable.

Anecdotally I can say it doesn’t feel heavy and is lighter than my other tele (HWY1), but I know that won’t be much use to you. Sorry…

If you’re local your welcome to try with no pressure to buy
    Thanks, it does help, though realised your in Essex so bit of a trek from Sheffield……

Trade option now removed as I’ve bought something else.  

Another price drop and could not include case if sold at listed price.