SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Fender American Professional Stratocaster (Strat) - Sonic Grey - Sold

JamesDadJamesDad Frets: 38
edited May 2023 in Guitars £
I bought this guitar a couple of months ago for a project I had in mind. I eventually decided otherwise, so this is now surplus to requirements (I have 4 other Strats to which I have a long-standing & more personal attachment).

This hadn’t been gigged by the previous owner, nor me neither (it’s also in a pet & smoke-free house), so it is in excellent condition bar one tiny ding which is shown in one of the pictures. It plays brilliantly as you'd expect; a 2017 model and one which they don't make anymore. The new Pro II Strats aren't offered in Sonic Grey either. So overall, a good investment. Comes with original certificates, Elite moulded hard case, etc.

Full Fender description is:

Fender - American Professional Stratocaster, in Sonic Grey features re-voiced single-coils, developed by pickup master Tim Shaw. These brand-new V-Mod pickups are specifically voiced for each position with mixed alnico magnet types. These new Shaw pickups produce powerful, nuanced tones that retain the vintage warmth and crisp highs that make for a quintessentially Fender sound. Further electronic upgrades include a treble bleed circuit which helps maintain the high end when turning down the volume knob, letting that Strat tone shine, no matter the gain level.

With an Alder Body in a Sonic Grey Poly finish and a Maple Neck with a Modern "Deep C" profile, this Strat is ready to carry the mantel of American Professional into the New Year. Includes an Elite Moulded hardshell case.

• Alder body with Sonic Grey gloss finish and 3-Ply Parchment

• 25.5" scale length

• Maple neck with Modern "Deep C" profile

• Rosewood fingerboard with 9.5" radius, 22 Narrow Tall frets and White Dot inlays

• 1.685" Genuine bone nut width

• 3 V-Mod Single-Coil pickups

• 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo bridge with bent steel saddles

• 5-way toggle switch with Master Volume and 2 Tone controls

• Fender Standard Staggered Cast/Sealed tuners

https://www.charltonsci.co.uk/images/d3mch2yk5ds1nqrq7icy.jpg

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• JamesDadJamesDad Frets: 38
    Not sure whether to just keep this or accept offers. 
  • JamesDadJamesDad Frets: 38
    Decided - I have too many Strats. Any interest out there?