SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Fender CS Strat Sea Foam Green 1960 replica closet classic price drop..s..

What's Hot
BahHumbugBahHumbug Frets: 351
edited August 2023 in Guitars £
The title probably tells you most of what you need to know.  It’s a custom shop Strat, made in 2007.  I bought it in 2013.  The chap I bought it from said it had previously been gigged by Van Morrison’s guitarist….so that adds £5k to the price..only joking . I rehearsed it and gigged it quite a bit, but I’ve finally realised I’m not a Strat guy, so it can go.  Lovely as it is I don’t keep them for looking at.
It’s finished in sea foam green , which is lovely (unless you’re in the ‘I hate sea foam green’ camp, in which case it’s minging), and the relicing is the closet classic style - light aging, a few paint chips, slightly grubby, nice nitro wear on the back of the neck.  Some fret wear, but not bad.
Comes with quite a lot of case candy - strap, lead, Allen key, 3-pos switch, cleaning cloth, stickers, swing tags, COA etc.
Hasnt been modded AFAIK, everything is as it came from the factory.

I’m asking £3k £2800 £2600 for the guitar and shipping.  No trades.  Will consider reasonable offers, but no children thanks.  I’m in North Wiltshire, will consider driving a reasonable distance to deliver, if necessary.

Thanks for looking

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qvnyv0wruczwij8/Photo%2001-05-2023%2C%2014%2000%2013.jpg?raw=1
1reaction image LOL 14reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments