I can't believe that they are a thing ... Superhero toilets

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• DominicDominic Frets: 16293
    Welcome to the future. 

We are going to see a lot more ChatGPT clickbait with auto generated images over the next year.
    The AI Art and the Midjourney pages on facebook are full of amateurs making completely believable ai generated images.

And Ruck.co.uk just got caught out using ChatGPT for writing their content - they left all the tags / watermarks in place before pasting it onto their website.

And who can forget the Pope's AI image from Midjourney V4

V5 is so much better already.

I've even heard a few rumours of some criminals using weird gloves with extra / deformed fingers on so if photos go into evidence they can claim it was clearly an AI fit-up! Quite a few AI art apps have a problem with creating accurate hands.

Video evidence validity is about to become a massive battleground.
    Welcome to the future. 

We are going to see a lot more ChatGPT clickbait with auto generated images over the next year.
    The AI Art and the Midjourney pages on facebook are full of amateurs making completely believable ai generated images.

And Ruck.co.uk just got caught out using ChatGPT for writing their content - they left all the tags / watermarks in place before pasting it onto their website.

And who can forget the Pope's AI image from Midjourney V4

V5 is so much better already.

I've even heard a few rumours of some criminals using weird gloves with extra / deformed fingers on so if photos go into evidence they can claim it was clearly an AI fit-up! Quite a few AI art apps have a problem with creating accurate hands.

Video evidence validity is about to become a massive battleground.
    I thought that was East 17 re-formed and doing an updated "Stay" video for Xmas 2023
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • GassageGassage Frets: 31149
    Don’t like them

Prefer bog standard ones

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • historyisjunkhistoryisjunk Frets: 500
    edited May 2023
    Somewhat off the point, but I always wondered about the health & safety aspects of Wolverine's "gifts" especially in regard to using public toilets.
     Say he was in the bog at a Little Chef or something, had a crap & was about to wipe his bum, then looks at the toilet door & notices that partially obscured by knob drawings & torn stickers, someone has written "wolverine blow's goat's" 
    There are a couple of aspects of this that might make him angry.
    Has he got the ability to ignore it, or does he have to sit there with people banging on the door till his anger subsides & his claws retract?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • fastonebazfastonebaz Frets: 4174
    Gal Gadot would always be welcome in my bathroom :+1: 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • SporkySporky Frets: 29159
    Somewhat off the point, but I always wondered about the health & safety aspects of Wolverine's "gifts" especially in regard to using public toilets.
     Say he was in the bog at a Little Chef or something, had a crap & was about to wipe his bum, then looks at the toilet door & notices that partially obscured by knob drawings & torn stickers, someone has written "wolverine blow's goat's" 
    There are a couple of aspects of this that might make him angry.
    Has he got the ability to ignore it, or does he have to sit there with people banging on the door till his anger subsides & his claws retract?
    Doesn't he just wipe anyway, and wait for his bum to heal?
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • historyisjunkhistoryisjunk Frets: 500
    @Sporky ; but then he'd be walking around with a massive blood stain on the arse of his jeans. You're probably right though, he's likely got a spare pair in his pickup or something. 
  • SporkySporky Frets: 29159
    I'm just saying Wolverine - for all his virtues - is not a classy bird.
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
  • beed84beed84 Frets: 2449
    Reminded of challenging times on the bog, I identify with the Hulk one the most.
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 23635
    Offset said:
    Clearly that's AI....
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • LastMantraLastMantra Frets: 3825
    Arse Irregularitie?
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • hollywoodroxhollywoodrox Frets: 4304
    Is it supposed to look like they're bumming you? 
    That’s what I thought , it would put me off going , I find it difficult enough to poo or pee if someone is around making a noise etc 
  • hollywoodroxhollywoodrox Frets: 4304
    Philly_Q said:
    Offset said:
    Clearly that's AI....
    Noooooooo , that’s awful 
  • rogdrogd Frets: 1555
    Dobbies and Barton Grange in toilet turmoil  HortWeek
  • CharlieShawCharlieShaw Frets: 346
    rogd said:
    Dobbies and Barton Grange in toilet turmoil  HortWeek
    We’re moored in our narrowboat outside there right now! If it’s the Barton loo anyway. Can’t believe there’s another like that.
  • rogdrogd Frets: 1555
    Absolutely correct petal!!
  • robertyroberty Frets: 10915
    fretmeister said:

Quite a few AI art apps have a problem with creating accurate hands.
    A source of amusement for me https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/241372/learn-guitar-with-midjourney

The thing is they haven't modelled cognition so it has no idea what a hand is, or what's inside it or how it moves

I find lack of underlying understanding interesting especially when the results are so impressive. Naom Chomsky describes it as a kind of magic trick and I agree
  • scrumhalfscrumhalf Frets: 11432
    Is there a toilet superhero?

Crapman!!! 
  • KilgoreKilgore Frets: 8601
    scrumhalf said:
    Is there a toilet superhero?

Crapman!!! 
    Who, behind the mask, is actually billionaire and philanthropist Armitage Shanks.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 23635
    Quoting @Offset's picture above must have jinxed me, my toilet started leaking last night...

Called a plumber first thing this morning though, and all fixed by 10.00.  Not bad on a bank holiday. 

And it turned out my toilet has an early version of a dual flush system, and had been on the half-flush setting for 35 years...  I might now be able to stop following every flush with three buckets of water.
  • OffsetOffset Frets: 12513
    My bog woes took the combined efforts of an engineer and his monkey (me) over an hour to resolve.  Currently awaiting re-flooring and skirting board replacement and the patio at the back of the house will require partial lifting to give access to the inspection cover currently sitting under an inch of fecking stone.  Not an episode of latrine history I wish to repeat.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom