SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT - PRS Custom 24

strat84strat84 Frets: 328
edited May 2023 in Guitars £
Selling this on behalf of my Dad - He's just retired from his band of 24 years so is selling most of his Electric guitars/amps.

Bought new in 2007 from Sound Control Manchester, now PMT, it's been gigged probably twice every month since. Original sales receipt included.

There's some flaking to the finish near the jack but no wood damage. A couple of small nicks which I'll take pics of but otherwise in excellent condition. The case has quite a few nicks and tears but is fully functional. Includes original trem arm, truss rod tool and hang tags.

I have no idea what these fetch so would be happy to hear peoples opinions on a realistic price. Looks like some have gone on Ebay for North of 2k but I'm not sure if they are exactly the same model. Will price at £1950 but again, happy to adjust the price if I'm too high. Based in Warrington but frequently travel to Liverpool/Manchester. Sending isn't ideal but wouldn't be against it.

Trade offers welcome as I'd be happy to put some money on top. Trade wise I'd be interested in a Custom Shop Strat, R8 or 335/330.

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• strat84strat84 Frets: 328
    Some more pics of any damage 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom