SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Gibson CS Marcus King '62 ES-345 £6,500

JamesOnGuitarYTJamesOnGuitarYT Frets: 154
edited May 2023 in Guitars £
For Sale is my lovely Gibson Customshop '62 ES-345 Marcus King Signature. It comes with the original hardcase and all the case candy including the belt buckle! I am selling it for what I paid for it - there is one on Reverb for £9k! The price is £6,500. I will list it on reverb a little higher to help cover the costs there. Collection from West London or if a trade is agreed we can discuss other options! I do have a gibson shipping box so could organise shipping at your cost/risk/insurance.

I love Marcus King, and thought this'd be a keeper but in the end ES guitars possibly just aren't my thing (at the moment, you know what us guitar lovers are like!). I sold my vintage 1962 ES335 recently too...

So, this one I have currently changed the pickups to Sunbear 57 SB PAFs which have a gorgeous open tone. I still have the original custombuckers that came with it, so let me know your choice of pickup. If you want both I am sure we can work something out! The custombuckers make it a lot hotter and compressed sounding.

I am open to partial trades - possibly even a full trade. Most likely I'd be interested in a vintage amp or something 'boutique' so let me know if you want to chat about options!

0reaction image LOL 9reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Fishboy7Fishboy7 Frets: 2321
    Awesome looking guitar - good luck with the sale 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • markjmarkj Frets: 939
    I’ve got Sunbear 57 PAF’s in my 345 as well superb pickups, they suit ES guitars exceptionally well.
    This guitar sounds fine on your YouTube channel, it might be worth putting up a link.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom