SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Vintage V120 - TV Yellow Les Paul Jr with lots of hardware mods! £120

MattayusMattayus Frets: 125
edited July 2023 in Guitars £
SOLD

Looking for £120, plus postage, or collection from St Ives in Cambridgeshire.

I bought this as a bit of a muck-about guitar but I just literally never play it. Not because I don't love it, but because I'm a superstrat guy who plays metal and has no business owning a Les Paul Jr.

I've modded every single bit of hardware to black. I was going to upgrade the pickup and electronics, alas I've run out of motivation since I don't play it, so they're the only things on the guitar that are stock.

Plays great, sounds great, looks great! Awesome unique little LPJ for someone to continue the mods with
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Tat2dsteshTat2dstesh Frets: 194
    Just want to say the Rivera, is probably the best High Gain head I have ever owned and also the loudest amp I ever Owned. I dont know if ya got if from someone on here, cause if you did I would bet money its my old one from 2016 when I sold it lol, sorry no traded for a budda sd30
  • MattayusMattayus Frets: 125
    Just want to say the Rivera, is probably the best High Gain head I have ever owned and also the loudest amp I ever Owned. I dont know if ya got if from someone on here, cause if you did I would bet money its my old one from 2016 when I sold it lol, sorry no traded for a budda sd30

It's honestly my forever-amp. I've had every high gain head under the sun and it's the absolute best of all of them.

I got it off Reverb from a guy down in Winchester. Lovely bloke, and I'm glad he sold it! I've honestly never seen another one come up for sale since, and this was over two years ago.
  • Tat2dsteshTat2dstesh Frets: 194
    Mattayus said:

It's honestly my forever-amp. I've had every high gain head under the sun and it's the absolute best of all of them.

I got it off Reverb from a guy down in Winchester. Lovely bloke, and I'm glad he sold it! I've honestly never seen another one come up for sale since, and this was over two years ago.
    I still bet money its my old one as I have never seen another in the UK besides the one I got from ebay years ago. I had it when I was in a post hardcore style band, I used it when supporting Funeral for a Friend at a couple of shows and the guitarist asked if I would swap for one of his 6505ii, every sound engineer heard it and just went yup you sound great. If I was to go back to that style band it would be the one amp I would want back. 
    I ended up in a 90s rock band with ex wildhearts and almighty members and unfortunately that amp never worked with the style of the band it was just way too much, so moved over to a more crunchy style amps and ended up with a Orange Rocker 30 which does sound great. 
    I use it for everything tbh. Even though it's the most aggressive hi-gain tone on the planet, the controls have so much range you can go from Cannibal Corpse to White Stripes just by dialling in the mids differently. It's insane. That's before you even explore the clean channel.

Also, bump for price drop! Need this gone ASAP.
    Bump for a lovely summery guitar in time for summer! Disguise yourself as a bumblebee.
    Bank holiday weekend bump!
  • robertyroberty Frets: 10921
    Could you not use this for double tracking? I am looking for excuses that you can use to keep it haha. Someone is going to get a bargain if not. Favourable bounce/ounce ratio
    Thank you, sir.

Yeah I would love to keep it just as a muck-about guitar, but unfortunately this is more about it being the only one I can bare to put up for the chop as part of the cost of living crisis. Feeling the squeeze!
    Bump.
    Bump
    Didn't think this was so unsellable!

I'd be open to sensible offers at this point.