SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS:Charvel Duplantier (white) SOLD

spev11spev11 Frets: 448
edited July 2023 in Guitars £
Selling my Charvel Duplantier  Pro-Mod San Dimas Style 2HH (jesus who comes up with the snappy names at Charvel) as its really not getting used as much as It should, its too similar to my other Pro Mod. Mahogany Neck with graphite re-inforcement, Duncan Designed pickups, Charvel locking tuners, tunomatic bridge etc etc.
 I'll sell it on here for £300 posted to UK mainland, or if your near Swansea then £280 collected 
Any questions please ask, i'll end up sticking it on reverb most likely as well but cheaper here 
If you want pics of anything i'll send them on as Its clunky putting pics up here so there's only a couple

Last price drop or I'll end up keeping it, might be tempted with a similar value amp , depends on what it is though

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• spev11spev11 Frets: 448

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

• FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 15008
    Hmm. I might be interested.

Are you interested in trades? If so, what might you seek?
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
    Not really looking for trades at the moment. I'm after a new amp but thats not for a while yet.
    Possibly looking for a MIM Strat depending on price and colour (although my taste changes with the wind so I may have changed my mind by mid afternoon)
    price drop before reverb bump
    it's on reverb bump , but i'll chuck in some extra strings and a fender gigbag if someone here would take it off my hands
    spev11 said:
    I'll sell it on here for £320 posted to UK mainland or, if you're near Swansea, then, £325 collected 
    Since your price drop edit, collection in person appears to be more expensive than shipping. 
    Haha it does, editing on my phone , £300 collected
    spev11 said:
    Possibly looking for a MIM Strat depending on price and colour (although my taste changes with the wind so I may have changed my mind by mid afternoon)
    My vague recollection is that you dislike Floyd Rose vibrato systems, fingerboard radii rounder than 12 inches and upside down headstocks.

That pretty much eliminates all of my "spare" mid-price guitars. :frown:

I have no amplification for sale.

That leaves items such as pickups, hardware and effect pedals. Plus cash difference in your favour.
    Oddly I'm looking at MIM strats around 9.5" radii to give a strat a try, i'm open to upside down headstocks but your right, floyds and their ilk are a no go currently  =)
    My current want is either a MIM strat (as above, in black or white if possible) a hardtail strat (unlikely in my price range) so I'll probably want to shift the Charvel for cash and store it until something suitable rolls past
    bumpity bump