SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

(SOLD) FS/FT Suhr Modern Satin Flame (Natural) 2021

ChimpankieChimpankie Frets: 380
edited May 2023 in Guitars £
Hi all, just testing water with my Suhr Modern Satin Flame from the 20-21 limited run that Suhr did that year. It's in near mint condition with the only thing I can identify being a small amount of glossing on the arm carve. I've owned from new, purchased from Peach.

Specs: mahogany body, maple top, roasted maple neck, 24 fret, stainless steel frets. SSH+ pickup in bridge, ML in middle and SSV in neck.

Comes complete with original hardcase and all case candy.

I'm looking for around £2,000 or a trade for another Suhr (or possibly Tom Anderson). I'm really interested in an Alt T but open to other suggestions too. If anyone had a modern antique they fancied trading, I'd also be up for that.

I'm in Swansea, Wales. Travel regularly so willing to meet or happy to post too. I'm waiting to get a fee promotion in Ebay and then I might chuck it on there too. I'm new here but can provide references (and links to my instagram where I'm playing the guitar, my Facebook etc). 

Any questions, let me know! Thanks

Some photos on the link below but happy to take more of specific areas if helpful.

https://imgur.com/a/SrBEoFV
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom