SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

EBMM Albert Lee £1495, Squier FSR Classic Vibe Strat SOLD £295

What's Hot
simonhpiemansimonhpieman Frets: 693
edited May 2023 in Guitars £
Beautiful Albert Lee HH, Powder Blue and tort guard a glorious combo! It's a trem model with full rosewood neck which they no longer make. And comes with the discontinued hard shell case, which EBMM have now swapped out for Mono gigbags.

Had a full set up late last year, it plays wonderfully, the rosewood neck is mega. EBMM really are putting out custom shop level stuff as standard.

5 way selector allows quacky Strat and Tele sounds, too, so super versatile for a HH guitar.

Asking £1495.
https://imgur.com/a/E3LgD4N

Then there's the 2012 Squier FSR, limited to 200, Classic Vibe 60s Strat. Snappy name. The colour is touted as Lake Placid Blue but it's got much more of a silver about it than LPB in my opinion. I reckon it's actually Ice Blue Metallic, personally. Fellow custom colour cork-sniffers may wish to chime in!

It's got the stock tonerider pickups, mint guard, "aged" hardware... Really classy looking with the matching headstock.

I bought it new old stock from a fella who makes custom guitar straps. He bought 2 at the time and I managed to convince him to part with the second which he'd kept in the box since new in 2012. I used it for a recording project but it's not seen much more than a few hours' use. You'll struggle to find one closer to brand new than this, I'd imagine. It's immaculate all over.

A friend of mine has a genuine 63 Strat and he loved how this played when he tried it. And to complete the internet hyperbole, another pro guitarist pal is convinced these c.2012 Squiers are going to be the next JV Squiers in terms of collectability. Make of that what you will but this one and a similar age Squier Jag I had were/are very nice indeed.

Asking £295.
https://imgur.com/a/fsMWOZs

Happy to discuss delivery as I travel all over for gigs. I also have a box so can potentially post the Albert but the Squier is sans case so might be a bit trickier. I'm near both Guitar Village and Andertons so by all means come and try them through my old Fender Twin, have a coffee then make a day or it visiting Farnham and Guildford!
0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments