SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB (or maybe trade) Rickenbacker 360/6 Jetglo - SORTED thanks to GavRichList!

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• glt56glt56 Frets: 209
    your commitment to the cause is commendable 
    That's 5 of the feckers now! A 360/6 Fireglo, a 360/6 WB Fireglo (my fave!), the two black ones and an '85 360/12 Fireglo signed on the reverse by REM...

My 360 WB and the 360/12
    I do love Rickenbackers.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • GavRichListGavRichList Frets: 7391
    I recall that 360 REM from when it was available. What's the story on that one? - Pickups and strap buttons changed? It's a beautiful thing. I'd be trying to clean the back mind you  =)
    I recall that 360 REM from when it was available. What's the story on that one? - Pickups and strap buttons changed? It's a beautiful thing. I'd be trying to clean the back mind you  =)
    Yeah, well, each to their own I say!  ;)  I bought it from a guy in the Coltswolds who was actually selling my 360 WB,  But I noticed the 360/12 and a 4003 (I think?) bass hanging on his wall so I asked him if he fancied selling both, which he obviously did!  Dunno what happened to the 4003 though.
  • thermionicthermionic Frets: 9862
    The 360 WB then is my ideal Rickenbacker. I much prefer the angular shape of a 330 to the 360 but like the luxury touches of the binding and sharkfin inlays.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
    The Jetglo 360WB is awesome... if you can find one!