SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Gibson SG Standard Ebony Black 2021 - withdrawn

What's Hot
fastonebazfastonebaz Frets: 4206
edited May 7 in Guitars £
Selling my Gibson SG Standard Ebony Black 2021 + Case

It's immaculate, virtually as new.  I could just about make out a couple of minor swirls on the pick guard but very difficult to photograph the finish is like a mirror.

Weighs a perfect 7lb 2oz.

It's setup very well, nice low action with no buzzing, with Ernie Ball Super Slinky 9-42 and plays so easily.  Sounds exactly like a rock machine, classic AC/DC!

The official Gibson leather soft case it came with is included and is unused, even has the original tags on.  It's just been stored in my cupboard.  I'd say the neck is slightly more chunky than my 2018 model but only just and certainly not baseball bat thick.

Purchased new from Peach Guitars in June 2021 but has only had about 5hrs use at home and has mainly just been sat in the case.  I bought it as I always wanted a black one (I have 3 SGs), but I soon realised that I usually just played the one SG I am most used to and I didn't want to mark the finish so it just sat there.

Includes:
  • Gibson SG Standard Ebony Black guitar
  • Gibson Leather soft case
Local pickup from near Swindon or I can courier it in a well packed guitar box.

I'm looking for around £1175.  As per usual, established members with good feedback.  Not interested in trades thanks.

More pics here: 
https://photos.app.goo.gl/7NSA46N12aPVMGyD7

0reaction image LOL 7reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments