SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Gibson SG Standard Ebony Black 2021 - withdrawn

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• Price update bump.  
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • LebarqueLebarque Frets: 4051
    That grass needs a trim

• Lebarque said:
    That grass needs a trim

Its a quagmire of mud, mushrooms and leaves this time of year.   
  • Still for sale
  • How wide is the neck?.....I tried one in 2015 - 24 fret, weird robotuners, brass nut (adjustable height)....but the width of the neck put me off.......the depth/chubbiness doesn't bother me :)
  • andyg_prs said:
    How wide is the neck?.....I tried one in 2015 - 24 fret, weird robotuners, brass nut (adjustable height)....but the width of the neck put me off.......the depth/chubbiness doesn't bother me :)
    @andyg_prs accusing to gibson website it's this:

ProfileRoundedScale Length628.65 mm / 24.75 inFingerboard MaterialRosewoodFingerboard Radius304.8 mm / 12 inFret Count22FretsMedium JumboNut MaterialGraph TechNut Width43.05 mm / 1.694 inEnd Of Board Width57.4 mm / 2.259 inInlaysAcrylic TrapezoidJointGlued In, Long Tenon, Set Neck

So in short, 43mm nut, not the wide necks as 2015.  
  • @bobacco fancy buying mine? 
  • bobaccobobacco Frets: 537
    @bobacco fancy buying mine? 
    Definitely pondered it, bud! Next acquisition/s based on moving my 96 on, which I’m mainly going for trades on. However, if I sell instead, the plan would probably be half on an SG and the other on a Strat, so may well be darkening your door at some point!

• bobacco said:
    @bobacco fancy buying mine? 
    Definitely pondered it, bud! Next acquisition/s based on moving my 96 on, which I’m mainly going for trades on. However, if I sell instead, the plan would probably be half on an SG and the other on a Strat, so may well be darkening your door at some point!
    Excellent, good luck with the sale and don't forget about me when you're feeling flush :-)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Pre christmas bump.