SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Custom Shop 335

What's Hot
DeepBlueWitchDeepBlueWitch Frets: 52
edited May 2023 in Guitars £
Lovely matt candy red 335 from 2012. Quite unique due to the factory installed P90s. As with most 335s it is remarkably versatile and copes admirably with whatever is asked of it. Complete with its custom case but the paperwork is missing. However I do have a letter from Gibson confirming what it is. Condition wise I would say 9.5 with a very light scratch which needs to be hunted for in a good light source - it is near the volume pot. The pots are push/pull (reduces the oomph and starts to sound like a pair of single coils). Tricky to value, there are none available any more but I'm going with £2200 which I think is very reasonable. Comes with original gibson custom hardcase, a little worn but fully functional No trades although a good Yairi or Guild dreadnought would peak my interest. Please bear with me working on the photographs

335 https://imgur.com/gallery/V3JISsx
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments