SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Have Klon - FT for guitar

MattPMattP Frets: 255

Putting this out there for trade because (i) I want a new toy and (ii) I don’t have any money to spend on one as I need a new fence.

Here’s an original gold horsie Klon Centaur in good condition, with marks commensurate with age per the pics. I probably don’t need to say much more about it to be honest other than it’s on the block because I have fully committed to digital, and the Centaur model on the Helix is really rather good!

Looking to trade for guitar shaped objects. Happy to consider most things, save for big hollowbodies which I really don’t get on with. No amps or pedals either, for obvious reasons. I like LPs, teles, strats, PRSs, rather fancy trying a Jackson SL2H but genuinely try me. Also happy to consider multiple guitars (if they’re nice ones) and cash in either direction to make things work (although not too much from my side due to the aforesaid fence).

FS prices are all over the shop but over the last six months actually sold Gold horsies on Reverb range from £4057 to £5493.85 (I know, I know…) so lets put a trade value of £3750, give or take a bit in either direction.

Any interest, let me know.

5reaction image LOL 7reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Someone throw this man a masterbuilt
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • andy1839andy1839 Frets: 2271
    Lovely!

I really dont need my 594 anymore, do I?

:# 
  • MattPMattP Frets: 255
    Thanks to those that have been in touch. Will give this a last bump in case any haven't seen it before committing.
  • beed84beed84 Frets: 2485
    Wow for the pedal, lol for your avatar ;)
  • CarbonCopyCarbonCopy Frets: 264
    :o