SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

All sold

What's Hot
Rich31kRich31k Frets: 831
edited June 2023 in Guitars £
Right. I have too many guitars and want to buy an electric piano so these are for the chop. 

I’m going to post these through the day, so will grab the first couple of posts. 

Fidelity Double Standard - Sold on eBay

I’ve had this twice. It’s a great playing and sounding guitar with mojo pickups - the blended sounds are unique. Built in Cambridge. The one piece wenge neck is very nice. I don’t play electric much and it’s my most valuable guitar, so selling it gets me a good way towards the piano I want. 

It’s was aged from new, and I can’t see any additional marks. There is no fret wear. 

It comes with a Hiscox hard case and the price includes shipping in the UK - £1200

Specifications:

Model: Double Standard

Year: 2017

Type: Double-cutaway chambered electric

Body: Swamp Ash with Torrefied Swamp Ash top

Neck: Wenge with Zebrawood skunk stripe & off-white custom inlays. Asymmetric "C" profile, bolted-in (brass inserts)

Scale Length: 25.5"

Nut / Width: Bone / 42mm

Fingerboard: Wenge, compound 10" to 16" radius

Frets: 21, Medium / Tall

Hardware: Fidelity Guitars bridge plate, Fidelity Guitars brass ferrule block, Gotoh SD-91 "Magnum Lock" tuners

String Spacing, Bridge: 52mm

Electrics: Mojo Pickups Firebird-Sized Gold Foil (neck) & Humbucker-Sized Mojotron Blade (bridge), 4-way rotary pickup selector, master volume with treble bleed & master tone, Electrosocket jack

Weight (lb): 7lb 2oz

Finish: Body: Surf green over white nitrocellulose, medium ageing. Neck: Tru-Oil

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments