SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Withdrawn. Fender John Mayer Stratocaster, Olympic White (Further Price Drop)

oeljadioeljadi Frets: 29
edited June 2023 in Guitars £
Further price drop to £1,600. 

This is my Fender John Mayer Signature Stratocaster, in Olympic White. 

Bought this new from GuitarGuitar in Epsom back in the early 2010s (2014 I think) and have reluctantly decided I might part with it to purchase something slightly more modern given an evolution of my musical taste.

It is in very good condition generally. The only two things to report are: (1) there is a dent/chip on the lower side, shown in one of the pics, and (2) the paint is peeling/crisping slightly in the tremolo cavity (also shown).

It currently has a non-original trem and non-original pickguard fitted (a slightly less green mint green, included in sale) but I will re-fit the originals for the sale.

Comes with a Fender hard case (not the InCase soft case that was provided with some of the other JM models). 

In terms of specs: 

- Alder body with olympic white polyurethane finish. 
- Maple neck with rosewood fingerboard; back of neck has a very nice satin poly finish. 
- 9 1/2 inch radius. 
- Fairly average weight. From memory, I think it may be about 7 1/2 pounds, but I can provide a weight next week if that is crucial.
- Big dipper pickups and original wiring (I haven't made any changes there). 
- Vintage style non-locking tuners. 

I have found pricing this really difficult, but I think £1,800 is fair. Now £1,650 £1,600. I would listen to sensible offers obviously. I would prefer collection, either in London or Oxford as shipping guitars has proven quite difficult in the past. But if shipping is necessary, we could discuss. 

Photos here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/QTJQ2Pco4B6oqE8J7

Cheers,
Omar
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments