SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Few guitars for sale: Carillions, Schecter

What's Hot
wizbit81wizbit81 Frets: 476
edited August 2023 in Guitars £
Orville by Gibson 1992 Les Paul Custom w/BKP's
Lovely example this, with little wear for its age. Previous owner apparently kept it under his bed for 15 years or so. Has the highly desirable long neck tenon and deep dish carve like proper vintage Gibsons, maple cap with veneer flame top, binding, inlays from 1st fret like a normal LP Custom. Colour is lemon drop and looks great. For anyone not knowing this was built at the Terada factory which turned out the majority of the expensive high end archtops of the Japanese 80's era, I have a few Terada guitars and they are faultless in execution. ObG's were made in Japan but under Gibson license and with Gibson hardware, and with their own wood which is pretty good. Some fret wear, but not a lot, and plenty of little surface marks from general use. Tarnishing to gold hardware as you would expect for age.
Neck profile like a Gibson '60's neck, plays really nicely. 
I don't know what BKP's they are as previous owner didn't know either, he thought they were the original Gibbo ones so he hadn't taken them out for a squizz like I did. 
One issue to be aware of, jack socket is inconsistent. Works fine sometimes, cuts out other times, wiggling fixes it so it's deffo the jack. It's hard to fit a cable in it at all so would suggest replacement. Probably a 10 quid job or a 20 minuter for a man with a soldering iron who knows what he's doing (not I)
Asking 1400 which I think is reasonable for one with the long neck tenon, deep dish carve, good condition and with BKP's. It could take a while to find another like it (I know, I spent months looking for the right one)

SOLD elsewhere.

Eastman SB57/N 2    SOLD and collected. Thanks to a gentleman of the forum for a quick transaction and a good meet up and chat.
I very recently got this (this morning actually which is an all-time record for me) but I've already decided to move it on because I don't get on with the neck profile. It's quite clubby traditional LP with quite high shoulders. It is very resonant and it sounds amazing but I know I'm not going to play it because of the profile so might as well move it on. Asking 1150 for this plus shipping which is what I paid for it. 
Specs: 

Mahogany body & neck, Ebony fingerboard, relic gold hardware, Lollar Imperial Humbuckers and a vintage nitro finish.

Ormsby Custom Shop 7 string....Aztec Calendar laser etch. Made as part of their laser etch run in 2020.
This is an Ormsby Custom Shop so I don't really need to talk about the quality, it's top notch. Superb design, execution, fretwork, and his own pickups are very, very good indeed. Sounds tight and huge and plays effortlessly with the fanned frets. Selling this one as I have two other 7's and I just don't need that many. Asking 2500 for this one.
SOLD ON REVERB

Specs:
Swamp Ash Body, 5 Piece Rock Maple and Wenge Neck
Neck: 20.3mm@1st - 22.2mm @ 12th 'C/D' Shape
Finish: Natural with Grey filler with satin finish.
Controls are: 1x volume, 1x tone (push/pull), and a three way switch.
Pickups are custom wound Nunchucker in bridge and Crem de-la-Creme in neck.
Stainless steel frets, Ormsby own locking machine heads, custom bridge, and bone nut.
Setup for half step down with lowest string in G# (Gauge used: 10-46+68)
Hardcase included, which is a moulded plastic style, branded.

I also have a couple of Carillions to sell but debating whether to list them here given there's likely not much demand for them on this particular forum. If anyone sees this and is interested ping me and I'll go into details. 

Pics for these on the way!

Patrick Eggle Oz T: WITHDRAWN......it's too good and I no longer have to sell it as I got the Macon I was going for. 

* 1 piece super light swamp ash body finished in Pat's very tactile open pore finish
* 2 piece book matches quilted maple drop top
* Highly figured maple neck with a soft V profile which is so playable and a very smooth satin (worn thru) finish
* Figured maple fretboard with a 12" radius and Jescar 55090 frets
* Hipshot bridge
* Gotoh (PJE branded) locking tuners
* Mojo handwound humbuckers

This is an amazing guitar, I did list it before but decided to keep it. Re-listing now as there's something else I urgently want. Buy it or it gets withdrawn if I miss out on the other item. 

Schecter:
Schecter Diamond Series Hellraiser C7FR

I won this in a competition and only took it out of the box to photograph. Absolutely brand new, 700. Seem to be 1200 at Andertons as a new comparison. No case, double cardboard boxed and packed as it was when it arrived to me. Basically brand new in box.

Still has hang tags on and plastic on the back covers. 

0reaction image LOL 10reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• carloscarlos Frets: 3581
    Gave you the first Wow! and now I'm keen to see the Carillions, too!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • wizbit81wizbit81 Frets: 476
    carlos said:
    Gave you the first Wow! and now I'm keen to see the Carillions, too!
    Ok seeing as you gave me the first wow here's pics of the Carillions...

0reaction image LOL 7reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Jabba74Jabba74 Frets: 56
    Pm’d
  • swillerswiller Frets: 1668
    bet that eastman doesnt hang about. 1150 with the v case? lollars, aged hardware etc.
    jaysus.
    All stunners.
    Dont worry, be silly.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • MolochMoloch Frets: 779
    Damn those Carillions are pretty.
  • AmigoAmigo Frets: 120
    Do you know the weight of the Eastman, by any chance?
  • prlgmnrprlgmnr Frets: 4043
    You may as well post the asking price for those Carillions and put me out of my misery
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • carloscarlos Frets: 3581
    All stunners!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Amigo said:
    I'll check a bit later on for you, but it's quite light for an LP type to my initial estimation. 
  • AlunAlun Frets: 135
    Not normally one for metal guitars (despite very much being a metal fan) but there are some absolute stunners in here. Best of luck with the sale!
    Amigo said:
    Weighed it today, 8.5lb.

swiller said:
    bet that eastman doesnt hang about. 1150 with the v case? lollars, aged hardware etc.
    jaysus.
    All stunners.
    Yep the spec is absolutely massive on it, if the neck were thinner I'd 100% be keeping it.

Moloch said:
    Damn those Carillions are pretty.
    Yes, yes they are :D

Alun said:
    Not normally one for metal guitars (despite very much being a metal fan) but there are some absolute stunners in here. Best of luck with the sale!
    Thanks Alun!
  • dunstanmusdunstanmus Frets: 92
    Messaged you mate.
    Eastman sold bump.
    Champions League final bump.
    Bumpty Dumpty
    Flump.
    Bump for a fine selection of quality guitars.
    Buuuump, England are gonna lose the ashes today. 
    Bumpty, ObG, Ormsby and Carillion now up on Fleabay and Reverb.
  • StevepageStevepage Frets: 3146
    @Nightswan @imalrightjack  These are right up your alleys