BOOOOOOOM!

What's Hot
124»

Comments

• dafuzzdafuzz Frets: 1522
    edited September 2013
    Here's what I would be doing (take it or leave it :) ):

- it's over a year away. I'd go along with her plans for now as she might just as easily change her mind back again in a month or so;

- bust my arse to make my career work over here. That will give weight to me deciding not to go if she doesn't change her mind;

- reconnect with old mates back in Oz, maybe one of them will say something that will make me think differently about relocating;

- start making new female friends - I might need them if she goes and I stay. Male friends are a bit shit at introducing me to single females ime. Women love playing matchmaker.

Best of luck!
    All practice and no theory
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33904
    edited September 2013
    Myranda said:
    Netflix (and several other sites) have a single membership system globally... as long as you have access you have access where ever you are. So by spoofing your IP with proxies or using browser pluggins you're just logging in from somewhere else.

While I have never felt the need to use iTunes I'd imagine the same will prove true of it if using proxy services.
    I got myself a VPN service and I am happily getting the US shows.
    So many more shows- I'll be here for months.

The Apple TV can't easily be configured for it without getting a new router but iPad and computer works great.
    Thanks for the tip.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom