SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Withdrawn: Hamer Studio P90 Custom Gold Top 1993

What's Hot
FingerknotFingerknot Frets: 32
edited July 2023 in Guitars £
This is my '93 Hamer Studio P90 Custom Gold Top.

https://www.flickr.com/gp/196536937@N07/971cKfE424

It is in really beautiful condition and has little in the way of play wear. The finish and hardware are superb. There is some Hameritis around the neck heel, but this is common to most Hamer USA guitars. The guitar is completely original and comes with its original case. You'd be very hard pressed to find a better example in the UK.

I'm happy to answer any questions. The guitar is on the Essex/London border. £1,600.

Cheers. Gary
0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• TeyeplayerTeyeplayer Frets: 3374
    Lovely. Based on the eclipse I briefly owned I bet this is an incredible instrument. GLWTS
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Bennyboy-UKBennyboy-UK Frets: 1766
    That’s very nice and a nice price too :)
    I'm always looking for interesting USA Hamers for sale.

At the moment I'm looking for:
    * Hamer Watson, SS2, Vintage S, T62.
    * Music Man Luke 1, Luke II

Please drop me a message.
  • FingerknotFingerknot Frets: 32
    Lovely. Based on the eclipse I briefly owned I bet this is an incredible instrument. GLWTS
    Thank you. I've just sold my Eclipse and yes, just about every US Hamer I've played has been fantastic.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    That’s very nice and a nice price too :)
    Cheers. I'm trying to be realistic rather than optimistic with the price.
    Bump for a lovely Hamer
  • OffsetOffset Frets: 13310
    Holy feck, I love that.  And as the new owner of Jay's old Hamer, I too suspect this is an absolute belter of a guitar.
    Offset said:
    Holy feck, I love that.  And as the new owner of Jay's old Hamer, I too suspect this is an absolute belter of a guitar.
    It is rather splendid. Just time for a new home for it. Cheers.
    Sunday bump.
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16413
    I'd be very upset if I'd just bought a mid 50's Les Paul !
  • PALPAL Frets: 575
    I own 2 Gibson Historic Les Paul Guitars R8 & R9 and a PRS Standard DGT Mahogany and they are really good well built 
      I also own a Hamer Studio Standard which I feel is the best built guitar over my Gibson & PRS guitars.
      It's odd many people are not aware of the USA Hamer guitars and I think it's because people want Gibson on the headstock !
      Also with Epiphones now costing £1000+ your Hamer wins hands down if anything your asking price is too generous.
      I wish you good luck with your sale.
      Here is my Hamer.

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16413
    When Dantzig started Hamer in circa 1977/8 it was the first really serious Boutique Guitar brand.
    Early Hamers are exceptionally outstanding
  • OffsetOffset Frets: 13310
    PAL said:
    I own 2 Gibson Historic Les Paul Guitars R8 & R9 and a PRS Standard DGT Mahogany and they are really good well built 
      I also own a Hamer Studio Standard which I feel is the best built guitar over my Gibson & PRS guitars.
      It's odd many people are not aware of the USA Hamer guitars and I think it's because people want Gibson on the headstock !
      Also with Epiphones now costing £1000+ your Hamer wins hands down if anything your asking price is too generous.
      Here is my Hamer.

That is absolutely stunning.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
    Offset said:
    PAL said:
      Here is my Hamer.

That is absolutely stunning.
    Thank you. I could always put the price up, I 'spose!!........Nah.
    Yours is a lovely guitar!
    I have one of those as well, in '59 burst. They sing. I have a few Hamer's. The build is top drawer. Better than my PRS's, certainly.
  • Bennyboy-UKBennyboy-UK Frets: 1766
    edited June 2023
    PAL said:
      Here is my Hamer.

Hey, keep it down over there, you don’t want all the normos to find out about these let them stick to their boring factory guitars and cosplay relics D
    I'm always looking for interesting USA Hamers for sale.

At the moment I'm looking for:
    * Hamer Watson, SS2, Vintage S, T62.
    * Music Man Luke 1, Luke II

Please drop me a message.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Dominic said:
    When Dantzig started Hamer in circa 1977/8 it was the first really serious Boutique Guitar brand.
    Early Hamers are exceptionally outstanding
    I have Hamers from all era's and I have to say that I think they got better as time passed - from a starting point of being outstanding. My guitars from 2007/8 are incomparable (as factory made guitars).
    This one is only for sale as I recently bought a Feline Cub with P90's which is just magical.
  • HogwashHogwash Frets: 4