SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Fender Classic Series '60s Jaguar Lacquer £750 inc UK P&P

What's Hot
paganskinspaganskins Frets: 276
edited June 2023 in Guitars £
SOLD on that there eBay 10/06

Fender Classic Series '60s Jaguar Lacquer Nitro Finish.

In excellent condition, just a few very small marks around the strap button at the tail end. All original except a mustang bridge has been fitted, original was long gone by the time I bought the guitar. Case and case candy included, however the case has bulges on its surface and one clasp is broken. 

Price matching the LPB one of these which sold here earlier in the year at £750 posted, and assuming buyer covers any PayPal fees. It's also on eBay but at a higher price. 

Music Radar Review

More pictures here

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• lustycourtierlustycourtier Frets: 3337
    Best jag I’ve ever owned was one of these, over Marr’s and a few vintage ones. Great price too. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • KittyfriskKittyfrisk Frets: 18874
    Very pretty & a fair price GLWTS. Might it not get more interest in the Guitars for sale section?
  • paganskinspaganskins Frets: 276
    Best jag I’ve ever owned was one of these, over Marr’s and a few vintage ones. Great price too. 
    This might have been yours @lustycourtier, it was fs here but I had it from eBay to take advantage of PayPal credit, it had buzz stop fitted when I bought it. 
    Very pretty & a fair price GLWTS. Might it not get more interest in the Guitars for sale section?
    Bollocks! Bear with me ….
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • JJ72JJ72 Frets: 57
    Would you be interested in any px's by any chance?
  • munckeemunckee Frets: 12410
    Did you get it from here and do you know the weight. Sold mine in Feb 21 was a great guitar.  
    munckee said:
    Did you get it from here and do you know the weight. Sold mine in Feb 21 was a great guitar.  
    It was on here and eBay simultaneously, I bought it from eBay but not in 2021. 

Lighter than I thought:

JJ72 said:
    Would you be interested in any px's by any chance?
    Possibly, pm me what's available. :)
    Bump and I've been asked about trades, ideally looking for an outright sale but the following would be of interest:
    • Squier jag as p/x – like jags but don't use it enough to justify keeping the fender
    • Something with a Strat neck pocket that takes a 25.5 scale neck. 
    • Something hollow and thin line 
    • Gretschs either something Japanese with money from me then I can sell my proline Jet or an electromatic as px but not a Jet
    • Something with Dynasonics
    • Pedals as p/x like H9 max, Source Audio Ultrawave, EHX micro synth or attack decay, interesting boxes which can do things my Helix or AXFX 2 can't do (already have Zoia, Mod Dwarf and Hog2).
    • Guitar synths (already have triple play, SY1000, VG99 and SA C4)
    • I've a 2U space in my rack so something to fill it
    Definitely not interested in amps.