SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: 1988 Rickenbacker 330/6 Mapleglo

What's Hot
GavRichListGavRichList Frets: 7391
edited September 2023 in Guitars £
I thought this one would go in the ground with me tbh. This is comfortably my best sounding ric, and it plays beautifully. The truth is, I just prefer playing 360s, and there's something I want that's come up so this very reluctantly is available.  

It has a small guard repair on the upper guard, and has a later Rickenbacker case. (Plastic shell one, rather than the tolex that it would have had originally).

Frets are original and good. Pickups are the original pre-91 Fibretops which many (me certainly included) believe are the finest Hi-Gains that Rickenbacker have ever produced. Everything on the guitar is stock, and I have the bridge cover in a drawer too if you're a wrong'un and want to put it on. It really is a special one, this guitar. I realise that's the spiel that everyone pedals, but i'd put this one up against anything I've ever played. I'm asking £1800 firm, collected from Leicester. Can probably meet if its somewhere relatively close too, but dont want to post.

If you want to hear it, it tracked the entirety of this song

https://youtu.be/2jA7TXurDTs?si=G6QOe-krQjcTlIaz

NEW! ADDED! TRADE/PART EX OPTIONS!

I could be tempted by some kind of deal involving something from the 2012-2017 Fender American Vintage range, so feel free to try me. Not AO, very specifically AV. 
0reaction image LOL 9reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments