Which multi-effects for me? Help please!

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• PabcranePabcrane Frets: 492
    Supes, I understand that you said they don't have to come on all together.

The Line 6 M5 as was mentioned above has reverbs, delays, choruses and other modulations and a boost. However it can only utilise a single effect at any one time.

So only reverb or only chorus or only boost et cetera. It's like Ultra Boy from DC Comics Legion - he's got every power but can only use one at a time
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • GassageGassage Frets: 31346
    supes said:
    Gassage said:
    Carl Martin Quattro 2010s - Black | Reverb UK

That. Absolutely unbeatable. Nothing comes close. Delay and Chorus are world class.
    Does this have a volume boost?

Yes. Set one of the drives as a boost. It's phenom.

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

• markslade07markslade07 Frets: 845
    I’ve got a NUX Cerberus (as it happens I’m selling it as I’m not playing much any more), but it would probably do everything you want, but maybe not quite small enough. It’s a bit of a weird device to get your head around initially, certainly if using live, but once sorted, it’s fairly easy to use and can change the perameters just like a normal pedal, though you can also save presets if you so desire
  • CarbonCopyCarbonCopy Frets: 248
    edited June 2023
    It can also save presets. Looks like it has everything you need. I've never tried one. The closest I've got is a Tech21 Fly Rig v2 which I like, but it doesn't have a separate chorus (you can add modulationto the delay only) and no presets.

• supessupes Frets: 189
    Thanks for all the suggestions. That Mooer looks a good option and should i change my live rig (again) I think it's worth a try for me. 

In the end i bought a HX Stomp. Somehow it hasn't been as frustrating this time (it's my 2nd Stomp) and within a day i've been able to get it running and gigged it same night. Early days but it's sounding killer!